Posted 2 years ago by Daniel Graham
Version: 22.1.2

Hi There,

I have a PopupButton configured as a split button. I want to style it so that it has rounded corners but i can't finnd the property. Any ideas how to do this? I can see the style for the drop down menu - but not for the actual button.

Thanks

Comments (4)

Answer - Posted 2 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Daniel,

I believe you can set our attached themes:ThemeProperties.CornerRadius property.  We will add a PopupButton.CornerRadius property too for the next maintenance release that will be based on that attached property so it's even easier to set.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 2 years ago by Dan Hutt

Hi there! I'm also looking into this and if I set the corner radius on a medium split button, like so

<ribbon:SplitButton
              Margin="10,0,0,0"
              themes:ThemeProperties.CornerRadius="15"
              ImageSourceSmall="/Images/Icons/Save16.png" Label="Medium SplitButton" ScreenTipDescription="This SplitButton has the default VariantSize of Medium." VerticalAlignment="Center">
  <ribbon:Menu>
    <ribbon:Button Label="Menu Item #1" />
    <ribbon:Button Label="Menu Item #2" />
    <ribbon:Button Label="Menu Item #3" />
  </ribbon:Menu>
</ribbon:SplitButton>

The result has some visual artifacts on hover over. Imgur Link Do you have any suggestions for resolving this? Additionally, is there a way to not have the rounding apply to the popup?

Thanks!

[Modified 2 years ago]

Posted 2 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Dan,

The current template for a medium ribbon:SplitButton was only geared for a small (0-2ish) corner radius.  We've updated it a bit for the next maintenance release to support a larger corner radius for those inner background fills.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 2 years ago by Daniel Graham

Yes

<shared:PopupButton Margin="20,0,0,0" Width="150" Height="25" Content="My Popup Control"
DisplayMode="Split"
HasDropShadow="True"
themes:ThemeProperties.CornerRadius="3"
IsTransparencyModeEnabled="False">

does seem to do the job. Many thanks!

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.