The latest build of this product (v4.2.42) was released 3 years ago, which was before this thread was created.
Posted 11 months ago by Ben Dover

Not to be rude but I don't think anyone likes it. Something more modern and native to Windows 11 design would've been cool.

The only reason I don't pin this app in to my taskbar is the icon that literally destroys the whole UI lol.

Something along these lines maybe: https://imgur.com/0tQOAv1

Love the app keep up the great work!

[Modified 11 months ago]

Comments (5)

Posted 11 months ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

Heh, the logo was made back in the Windows 8.x days when it fit in very well.  We have designed a newer more fluent logo, however we are currently unable to deploy updates to the application until Microsoft can solve a technical issue related to their code signing requirements that we have run into now that we've switched to their Azure code signing service.

Actipro Software Support

Oh that sounds great!

Also, before Microsoft fixes their signing could you please provide a download link to the new version?

We don't have the new logo published anywhere yet.  It was intended to be part of a future Code Writer update (it's not yet integrated into the app yet either) but since we can't currently publish updates to the app to get out some code updates, we haven't done that work yet.

Actipro Software Support

So basically the developent is on hault if I understand you correctly

Yes, we have an update with some new features ready to go but are currently blocked from deploying it until we get some assistance from Microsoft.  We emailed them over a month ago and followed up again this week.

Actipro Software Support

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.