Posted 16 years ago by Dario Fruk
I have a valid Ribbon 3.0 and a Wizard 3.0 licenses (bought them separately), but not the WPF Studio one.

The problem is that there are no separate installations and I can enter only one product key during WPF Studio installation. This in turn makes one of two components for which I have perfectly valid product keys unusable.

How can I install both licenses?

Thank you for answer,
Dario.

Comments (2)

Posted 16 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Dario,

Actually as long as both of your purchases are in the same account, the license key emailed to you should contain information indicating that both products are licensed.

I just looked at your account and they both are in there so the one license key you get should be fine for both products. Please email us and we can help you further if you are having any problems.

Also if you would like to switch to the full WPF Studio bundle with discounted pricing since you already own some products, let us know.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 16 years ago by Dario Fruk
After completely uninstalling and reinstalling Ribbon and Wizard last license key I received actually worked for both components.

Thank you very much!

Dario
The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.