Posted 16 years ago by CitizenBane
Version: 3.0.0405
After reading through the documentation, I was not able to find examples of how you created the "Beach Theme" style for one of the sample MonthCalendar controls.

Could you give an example, via XAML, on how you changed the style of the MonthCalendar?

Thanks!

Comments (5)

Posted 16 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi, actually in the Sample Browser when you view that sample, right above it will be the path within the sample project to that sample. In this case, the path is:
/ProductSamples/SharedSamples/Demo/MonthCalendarCustomTheme/

We even include a helpful Open Folder button right next to the path so you can jump right to it. All the source for that sample is in that folder.

Actipro Software Support

Where is the Sample Browser? I have the C# and the VB.NET sample source code, the documentation, but that's about it.

I should have noted that I have V3.0.306.0.
It's the sample project that comes with the controls. When you open the C# sample source code, that source is for the Sample Browser.

Actipro Software Support

All the samples should be under C:\Program Files\Actipro Software\WPF\Wizard\v2.0.0326\Samples\, correct?

If so, I cannot seem to find the files nor the paths that you described.
Oh I thought you said you had v3.0 downloaded? If you have v3.0 (which comes with the evaluation for the entire WPF Studio suite), that will default to install in this folder (unless you change it in the installer):
C:\Program Files\Actipro Software\WPFStudio\v3.0.0406\Samples\SampleBrowser

The v3.0 sample project has the full source for well over 60 samples of our products including the one you are describing. And the one you wanted is in the relative path I previously posted off of the root path I included here in this post.

The path you posted in your last message is for Wizard v2.0 and the sample for the MonthCalendar style wasn't included in that yet. So the gist is, make sure you have v3.0's sample project.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 0 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.