Posted 19 years ago by Greg Shaffer - Boulder
Hey,

I'm thinking about using your content dividers and I have a few questions.

Is there the ability to name a content section? I wish to provide a combobox for content navigation.

Is there the ability to change the size (height) of the content divider bar and then place text inside the bar? This would be kind of like a region, but something the user CANNOT delete.

Is there the ability to query the document for the text contained within a content section?

Ultimatly, what I want to implement is a collapsable, named content section that is clearly marked with the name in the document. My current implementation involves multiple syntax editors. However, we think it would be cleaner to be able to place each document into one syntax editor because less real estate would be consumed, we would have only one scroll bar, and we like how the content bar pushes down with more content.

Or, I guess another option is the ability to implement static regions. I might be able to make some regions that the user CANNOT delete.

Thanks,
Greg

Comments (1)

Posted 19 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Greg,

Right now there is no way to change the height of the content divider. It's actually drawing within an existing line of text.

Protected read-only regions is one thing that is on our TODO list though.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.