Posted 11 years ago by Mike Strobel - New York, NY
Platform: .NET 3.5
Environment: Windows Vista (32-bit)
I have noticed in the "Features" demo that switching from hosted to standard rafting windows (or vice versa) will cause the sample to crash when a rafting window is docked. This only happens if the rafting window was open while the hosting option was changed.
- Run the "Features" [external] demo.
- Double-click the "Solution Explorer" tab to undock it.
- Open the "Rafting Window Options" panel and check the "Use hosted rafting windows" option.
- Double-click the titlebar of the Solution Explorer rafting window to re-dock it.
- Extend jaw downward in shock at the sight of the unhandled exception dialog.