Fragment support (Roadmap)

SyntaxEditor for WPF Forum

Posted 15 years ago by Scott Currie
I noticed that header and footer text properties don't seem to be available in the WPF SE. I wanted to make sure you know that it's a very important feature for some of us. :-) I specifically use it with the XML semantic language so that I get validation and intelliprompt on XML fragments.

As a more general question, should I assume that WPF SE will have feature parity (or better) with WF SE? Or is it useful to you for me to raise my hand when I see things missing?

Thanks,
-Scott

Comments (1)

Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Scott,

Yes, out plan is to make the WPF SE do pretty much everything in SE4 the same or better, plus adding new features we weren't able to do in SE4. We definitely plan on adding the header/footer text properties however we didn't yet since they are used with semantic parsing and we haven't gotten to the semantic parsing features yet. Those will be done after a number of other core areas are complete.

It's always good to let us know if you see things missing. Make sure you check our pinned alpha test info topic though since that gives some high level things that we know aren't there yet. It also lists the updates we do. We plan on a new update shortly now that completion list and quick info UI seem to be pretty solid over here.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.