IsSelected Property of ToolWindow

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 15 years ago by Pratik
Version: 4.5.0484
Platform: .NET 3.5
Environment: Windows XP (32-bit)
HI,

I am using your Docking facility.

I want to change the Background Color of the Grid that I am setting as Content of the Toolwindow with Activation and Deactivation of the ToolWindow in initial stage I try to solve this Problem with WindowActivated and WindowDeactivated event but for Some cases It makes Some Inconsistent state.

then I found that IsSelected Property is Dependancy Property when I bound that Property with Background of the Grid( That I have set as Content of the Toolwindow.). but I found it is not working properly it is Probably changing with open and close state of window instead of Active and deactivate State of Toolwindow.

please Check the same and Provide some solution if possible.

Comments (3)

Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Pratik,

I believe WindowActivated/WindowDeactivated fire when focus enters/leaves a docking window. IsSelected property is true only when a window is the selected tab within its container.

If you need any further help on this, then please email us a simple sample project that shows the issue you are facing. Thanks.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 15 years ago by Pratik
hi,
Administrator

can you say how much it will Cost if I wanted one property that works same as i described. that keeps Track of the Toolwindow that is Active regardless of the Container it is residing.

thanks

regards,
Pratik Gohil
Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Pratik,

Sorry but we're still not sure exactly what the problem is, which is why we asked for a simple sample project that reproduced it so that you could show us.

If we have that then we can give you more information. Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 1 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.