DateTime Editor increment/decrement

Editors for WPF Forum

Posted 15 years ago by Christoph Braendle
Incrementing/Decrementing in a part of the DateTime Editor should not stop at the upper/lower limit. For example, when incrementing after 59 minutes, 00 is following and the hour should be incremented, of course 23.59 should increment to 00.00 and the day should be incremented.
Hopefully this can be included soon after the 5.0 Launch, together with the AlwaysOverwrite of a part.

Cheers, looking forward to 5.0, but take your time and do it really good.

Comments (4)

Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Christoph,

In the previous beta release, we included a new SpinBehavior property on the parts-based editors. It had two values of NoWrap and Wrap, but we just added a new option of SimpleWrap. For all but the DateTimeEditBox, Wrap and SimpleWrap would function the same. For DateTimeEditBox, SimpleWrap will not affect other parts (e.g. wrapping the minute from 59 to 00 does not change the hour, day, etc.), while Wrap will now affect the other parts.

The feature that always overwrite the part's text is a larger change and won't make it into the first release, but we do have it on the TODO list.

Actipro Software Support

thanks for the information,
I did not see the SpinBehaviour (I related it to the spinner).

In the latest version 4.5.0487 I cannot see the SimpleWrap option,
and the Wrap does not affect the other parts, so I guess this is coming up.

great!
Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Christoph, correct, the new functionality with SimpleWrap/Wrap was added yesterday internally and will be in the final 5.0 release.

Actipro Software Support

great
The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 2 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.