Questions for re-templating

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 15 years ago by KiSooSong
Hi,
I downloaded latest version of your product and testing it.
I'm trying to re-templating "unpinged tab" and "ToolWindowContainer TitleBar".
step0.jpg

But When I tring to re-templating ToolWindowContainer in Blend, it goes crash.
step1.jpg
step2.jpg
step3.jpg

and regarding unpinged-tab I could'nt find a part or a control which I should re-template, please let me know if this is passible and if so, which part I should re-template?

Thanks in advance.

Kevin Song

[Modified at 06/02/2009 10:27 AM]

[Modified at 06/02/2009 10:31 AM]

Comments (1)

Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Kevin,

This appears to be an issue with Blend, as we are not doing anything special with the default Style. We will send a report to Microsoft and see if they have any additional insight.

In the interim, you can define the Style resource in the Application, instead of the Window. Then you would need to manually move it to the Window. Or you can choose to apply to all, instead of using a named resource.

In either case, there appears to be a compile error generated that we put on our TODO list to look into. But you can get around this by closing and reopening the file.

The unpinned tabs are presented by the AutoHideTabStrip control, so you would need to retemplate that. If you are just looking to retemplate the tabs, then you'd need to retemplate AutoHideTabItem.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.