Visual Basic .NET Language Add-on purchasing options

SyntaxEditor .NET Languages Add-on for Windows Forms Forum

Posted 15 years ago by Civa
Version: 4.0.0281
Hi all,

I'm interested in purchasing VB .NET language add-on and I would like to know what are the purchasing options for that component?

If I purchase Syntax Editor for windows forms or WPF Syntax Editor is that add-on included or is it purchased separately?
Is source code included with VB add-on since I need to make some extensibility and make VB Language suitable for my needs?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Civa

Comments (1)

Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Civa,

The optional .NET Languages Add-on is for the WinForms version of SyntaxEditor only and is sold separately from it. You can purchase an Enterprise developer license if you plan on using it as-is (the add-ons are cheap and only sold as Enterprise licenses). If you only want to see the source to modify it for your own needs, then there is a Blueprint license option, which is the source code. Again, the add-on only works with the WinForms version of SyntaxEditor right now.

We will be enhancing the WPF version of SyntaxEditor to support semantic parsing over the next few months and eventually will have a similar add-on option available for it.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.