Bound items not updated on binding updates in some scenarios

Grids for WPF Forum

Posted 15 years ago by wpf.acp
Version: 9.1.0500
I have a problem with PropertyGrid while trying to use a PropertyEditor in order to achieve "summary" functionality as shown in the "Notify Parent Property" sample. Basically, I would like to avoid using SelectedObject. Instead I would like to specify each of the properties by hand and allow for categories to show "summaries" for each group.

Basically all works fine initially. But since all individual items are bound, one would expect for them to be automatically updated when the binding changes and this simply does not happen.

I have narrowed the problem down to a PropertyEditor. When this is specified for a PropertyGrid, then no updates occur on binding updates. If PropertyEditor is removed then all works as expected apart from losing the "summary" feature.

As usual, I am mailing to your support email a simple project showing the issue. Thanks for your support so far. I has been really superb.

Comments (1)

Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Thanks for reporting this issue, which has been fixed in the next maintenance release.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 2 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.