Enum Flags Attribute

Grids for WPF Forum

Posted 15 years ago by Jonathan Garrett
Can the property grid display and enumerated type with flagsAttribute as a list of checkboxs that's can be selected independently. I can use the RadioButton Editor but it only allows single selection of a single flag at a time. The checkbox editor only displays a single checkbox so does not provide the functionality I seek. Please advise

Comments (4)

Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Jonathan,

We don't currently have a control that does what you want. There is one on CodeProject, which could be hooked into the PropertyGrid.

We have this on our TODO list already, but I'm not sure when we'd get around to it.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 15 years ago by Jonathan Garrett
This is a show stopper for me. I can't believe such a simple feature was overlooked. Surely its simple to implement for your developers? I would surely buy the control if this was the case.
I don't suppose you could point us to the exact control on CodeProject that I could try and hook it in?
Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Jonathan,

We plan on adding an Enum editor to our Editors for WPF product in the release after next (so after the next maintenance release). We will also provide interop capability with the PropertyGrid, like we do with the other editors. Keep in mind that if you purchase now, you would get that update for free when it comes out.

The CodeProject control can be found at the link below, but we cannot assure it's quality: http://www.codeproject.com/KB/WPF/WPFCheckListBox.aspx

Actipro Software Support

Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Jonathan,

Just FYI, the EnumEditBox has been released as part of the Editors for WPF product, which can be included in the PropertyGrid.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 2 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.