Regarding support for shortcuts for Paste in SyntaxEditor

SyntaxEditor for WPF Forum

Posted 14 years ago by abhishek bhat
Hi,

I am using SyntaxEditor. When I right click on Mouse and use "Copy" and "Paste" from context menu it works perfectly fine.

However, when I use "Control+C" shortcut for copy it works. But, "Control+V" is not working.

I am not sure what is shortcut key for Paste. Also, is there any way of supporting Paste feature using user defined shortcut key.

Regards,
Abhishek

Comments (1)

Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Abhishek,

Ctrl+V should be working fine since we do handle the paste functionality with that key combination. If you hare having trouble with it then my guess is that something else in your application is handling the key combination before SyntaxEditor gets it, so check into that. If you can't figure it out, please make a simple sample project that shows the issue and email that over to our support address. Thanks.

You can add a new KeyBinding to the SyntaxEditor.InputBindings collection to ties the ApplicationCommands.Paste to anothr key combination.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.