Allocate a theme to a ribbon:combobox

Ribbon for WPF Forum

Posted 14 years ago by Simone
Version: 9.1.0507
Hi,

I have two questions to this topic.

First: I added a DateTimeEditBox and a ribbon:ComboBox to my control. In this control I use themes to change the color. The DateTimeEditBox works fine. But the ribbon:ComboBox has another style and doesn't want to change. I want to have a similar style for this to control devices, how can I design this?

Second: If the first questions cannot easily be answered I want to know how I can use a theme for the ribbon:ComboBox. I thought about something like this:
 <ribbon:ComboBox ... themes:ThemeManager.Theme=
"{DynamicResource {x:Static themes:DockingCommonDictionary.TabbedMdiContainerBackgroundBrushKey}}"
Thanks for answering.
Kind regards
Simone Rieß

Comments (1)

Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Simone,

For this type of thing it would be best if you could put together a small sample project that reproduces the issue you are seeing and email it over to our support address. But, keep in mind that the Ribbon ComboBox and DateTimeEditBox have different default themes. We do offer an Ribbon Interop assembly for the Editors for WPF controls that match the Ribbon control styles, though. See the Ribbon Interop demo in our Sample Browser to see these themes.

Your code example is not valid. The ThemeManager.Theme property requires a preconfigured theme name. The CommonThemeName enumeration defines all the themes that our controls support by default.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 2 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.