Blurring (snap to pixel problem with docking window)

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 14 years ago by Mark farnan
Version: 9.2.0511
Platform: .NET 3.5
Environment: Windows XP (32-bit)
Hi All,

I have a problem using several Images in A document window. It is probably related to snapping to pixel problem. If I have several document window docked side by side, some images in document window seems to get blurring. I have tried the pixelsnapper and snaptodevice pixel but I still don't get it right.

After a bit of testing, I am convinced that the docking window can cause non-integer size, which cause the images inside the docking window is incorrect, correct me if I am wrong.

Is there any solution/workaround for this, as the latest version of WPF Studio still show this problem? Pixelsnapper in your product may can help solve the problem but I believe it should be put inside internal components of each document window and may not solve the problem completely as images inside that particular document window may still affected, again Correct Me If I Am Wrong.

Comments (1)

Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Mark,

For this type of thing, it's usually best to put together a small sample project and email it over to our support address. This ensures that the issues get resolved right way.

It does appear that the SplitContainer uses fractional numbers when arranging some elements, but we'd need sample we can test against to verify it fixes your issue.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.