Wizard Features Demo -- Where is that EXE and project

Wizard for WPF Forum

Posted 14 years ago by Harry Whitehouse
Version: 9.2.0515
Another Newbie question!

The Wizard Features external demo is spectacular and has everything I need for my current project. But I'm trying to understand where the actual EXE is. The SampleBrowser app says we are about to run an external app -- and it acts that way because after launching the Features Demo I can close SampleBrower.exe.

But darned if I can find the associated EXE for the features demo. The sample browser points to a folder with some cs and xaml files, but I'm expecting to see an EXE there.

And what I'm really looking for is a stand alone VS sln for that app. If I can get a hold of that, I suspect most of my upcoming questions will be answered.

Best

Harry

Comments (2)

Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
An external demo is where we mean it just opens a new window. It's all in the same Sample Browser project though. If you open the Sample Browser project, there is a ProductSamples folder. Then a folder for each product in there, such as WizardSamples. Then folders like Demo and QuickStart contain all our individual samples, each in their own folder that is named to match the sample's title. It's well structured so you should be able to find samples you want very quickly.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 14 years ago by Harry Whitehouse
Many thanks for the clarification!!
The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.