Posted 14 years ago by Michael Nugent
Version: 10.1.0521
Hi,

We are using the Spectrum ColorPicker Control in your Popup control as part as a property editor in your property grid. When the popup is opened and a color is selected from the color picker, the bound control changes to the selected color. However, when the popup is closed the color of the control reverts to white (thereby losing the selected color). When stepping through the code there appears to be an external call being fired that resets the color to white (always white, no matter what color we have selected). In the property editor we also have a series of swatches of favorite colors and when used w/o the color picker, everything works fine. It's only when a selection is made via the color picker that the above issue occurs.

Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Comments (2)

Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Mike,

Can you please put together a small sample project that reproduces the issue and email it over to our support address? Make sure to remove any executable files from the archive. Once we have that we can narrow down the issue/cause.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 14 years ago by Michael Nugent
I hope to get something put together within the next week or so. I will send it to support as soon as I can. In the mean time I was able to put in a temp work-around using a flag to prevent the property change ocurring when it the popup is closed.

Thanks,

Mike
The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.