ToolWindow Styles

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 14 years ago by steve - Interaction Designer, TheAlloy
Version: 10.1.0522
Hi,

I'm building (well actually just styling) an app that uses Dockable ToolWindows. The basic structure is

<DockPanel>

<docking:DockSite>

<docking:SplitContainer>

<docking:ToolWindowContainer>

<docking:ToolWindow>

<TextBlock Title="CONTENT HERE">

</docking:ToolWindow>

</docking:ToolWindowContainer>

</docking:SplitContainer>

</docking:DockSite>

</DockPanel>

I have got the styles templates for the Docking plugin and have full control over the base styles for the DockSite and ToolWindowContainer but I am having a real problem controlling the ToolWindow styles. As this is the section where I can control the look and feel of the actual tabs it would be really useful to know how to style them. At the moment I am altering the ToolWindowStyleKey but this having no effect. I can control the style by writing out the styles directly in the ToolWindow nodes of the MainWindow.xaml but I want to be able to write a base style that automatically controls all of them.

Can anyone help me target the specific style I need to alter in order to control the ToolWindow and therefore the actual tabs?

Thanks,

Steve.

Comments (1)

Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Steve,

We responded to the support ticket you submitted, if you have any questions please respond there.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.