Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF Studio maintenance release is now available. This release adds several new features to SyntaxEditor and Gauge, and fixes a couple large bugs found in v2010.2 Docking and Ribbon updates.
- Fixed several issues pertaining to tool windows, such as the content or data context going blank.
- Fixed issue with unhandled exception when floating certain ToolWindowContainers.
- Fixed an unhandled exception in DateTimeEditBox when entering the minimum date value allowed by .NET.
- Fixed entry of single digit years in DateTimeEditBox.
- Added support for labels (or text) pointers to CircularGauge/LinearGauge.
- Added CircularGauge Pointer Label QuickStart to demonstrate new feature.
- Added LinearGauge Pointer Label QuickStart to demonstrate new feature.
- Added support for refresh rate (or value throttling) to CircularGauge/LinearGauge.
- Added CircularGauge Refresh Rate QuickStart to demonstrate new feature.
- Added LinearGauge Refresh Rate QuickStart to demonstrate new feature.
- Added special support for plus sign to DigitalGauge 7-segment display.
- Added support for lowercase characters to DigitalGauge, where appropriate.
- Added character casing setting to DigitalGauge.
- Updated DigitalGauge Characters QuickStart to show off new character casing support.
- Updated rendering code to freeze brushes to help improve performance.
- Added Procedural Gauge QuickStart to show how to create a gauge from code-behind.
- Updated styles to add rounded corners to ContextMenu and MiniToolbar, and background to ScrollViewer.
- Fixed a possible exception that could fire when a RibbonWindow was closed.
- Added multiple auto-indent options for languages, with the new default being to Block indent.
- Added the IIndentProvider service, which can be registered on a syntax language to indicate which indent mode to use, and how much to smart indent when Smart indent mode is active. Added related IndentMode enumeration.
- Added the ITextFormatter service, which can be registered on a syntax language to add text formatting support.
- Updated dynamic lexer so that patterns can be dynamically added/removed if within a 'using' DynamicLexer.CreateChangeBatch block.
- Fixed an exception that could raise if HasHorizontalSplit or HasVerticalSplit are set true in XAML.
- Web Languages Add-on: Enhanced XML context factory logic.
Actipro Software Support