Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF Studio maintenance release is now available. This large maintenance release adds an Office 2010-like Backstage application menu to Ribbon, with numerous related new controls and styles.
- Updated containers to only set docking window Style if not locally set.
- Updated deserialization to reuse existing Workspace and TabbedMdiHost/StandardMdiHost when possible, in order to retain settings.
- Fixed issue with DockingWindow.CurrentStateProperty not being properly inherited down.
- Fixed issue with resizing auto-hidden tool windows in certain scenarios.
- Fixed issue with restoring the size of tabbed MDI documents.
- Fixed issue with using the TextBox context menu when editing the title of a DocumentWindow.
- Fixed issue with ToolWindowContainer/ToolWindows being incorrectly restored to a small size.
- Fixed issue with lazily restoring layout information for auto-hide and floating ToolWindows.
- Fixed issue with focus being incorrectly moved when using popups.
- Fixed issue with stretching single tabs not completely filling the available space.
- Added new CornerRadiusEditBox, Int64EditBox, and ThicknessEditBox controls, and associated samples.
- Added a new DoubleEditBox Temperature Entry QuickStart.
- Enhanced automation support by setting default values for AutomationProperties.Name attached property.
- Updated close button Style used in several drop-downs to use a ComponentResourceKey, so it can easily be customized.
- Updated MaskedTextBox to allow Text property to be set from a TextChanged event handler.
- Added support for new parts-editors to Ribbon (Interop), PropertyGrid (Interop), and DataGrid (Interop).
- Fixed an issue with DateTimeEditBox drop-down showing incorrect date when changing Value in a ValueChanged event handler.
- Fixed an issue with TimeSpanEditBox throwing an exception in certain cases while the SpinBehavior is set to SimpleWrap.
- Fixed exception when using DigitalGauge character casing feature with null text.
- Updated how NavigationBar styles are structured, and set NavigationBar.Background to not be transparent in Office 2010 themes.
- Fixed issue with null reference exception being raised in certain scenarios.
- Fixed issue with columns rendering very narrow when horizontal scrolling is enabled in PropertyGrid.
- Fixed issue with using deferred scrolling and virtualization.
- Added new Backstage, BackstageTab, TaskTabControl, and TaskTabItem controls. Updated the main demo and added a new QuickStart to show off Backstage.
- Added the Ribbon.IsApplicationMenuOpenChanged event, which also fires for Backstage.
- Added the Ribbon.ApplicationButtonLabel property, which allows dynamic changing of the Scenic application button's text at run-time. Updated related QuickStart to show new feature.
- Added the ComboBox.StaysOpenOnClick property.
- Updated Tabs so that pressing Tab will enter the group items.
- Fixed a bug where key tips with partial matches weren't marking the key down event has handled.
- Fixed a bug where number keys could access a disabled RecentDocumentMenu.
- Added new Getting Started QuickStarts showing how to implement a smart indent provider and a text formatter.
- Added the ITextSnapshotLine.IndentAmount property.
- Added the ITextSnapshotReader.GoToNextMatchingTokenById and GoToPreviousMatchingTokenById methods.
- Moved the AutoConvertTabsToSpaces, TabSize, TabSizeChanged props from IEditorDocument to base ITextDocument class.
- Added handling to the Language Designer's LL Parser Debugger to catch exceptions thrown from parser callbacks.
- Added the ITextViewLine.TextRangeIncludingLineTerminator and SnapshotRangeIncludingLineTerminator properties.
- Added the IOutliningManager.EnsureExpanded method and updated views to ensure the selection auto-expands any containing collapsed outlining nodes.
- Updated the auto-generated context menu to only create if the ContextMenuService.IsEnabled attached property is true.
- Updated IntelliPrompt completion sessions to allow opening of a new second session in a DocumentTextChanged handler from a first session's commit.
- Added the ICompletionSession.Context property that stores contextual data about why the session was opened.
- Added an ICompletionSession.SortItems override that accepts a custom IComparer to do the sorting.
- Added the CompletionItemSortComparer object, which is the default IComparer sorting implementation.
- Fixed a bug where decorators such as squiggle lines over line terminators wouldn't render.
- Fixed a bug where code outlining wasn't auto-collapsing default collapsed nodes within other default collapsed nodes.
- Improved data binding support via SyntaxEditor.IsTextDataBindingEnabled property to properly handle various binding scenarios.
- BREAK: Changed namespaces of classes in the .NET Languages Add-on assemblies in preparation for upcoming development.
LL(*) Parser Framework
- Updated Grammar to allow document end terminals to be used in productions, useful as VB statement terminators for instance.
- Fixed a bug where Grammar not generate match conditions properly when encountering recursive non-terminal sequences.
- Added the Symbol.CanMatch method, which returns whether a Terminal or NonTerminal can start to match a given IParserState.
- Added the Grammar.NonTerminals and Terminals properties.
- Improved the error reporting infrastructure.
Web Languages Add-on
- Added a text formatter service with multiple options to the XML syntax language.
- Changed the XML root element to not collapse when Collapse to Definitions is executed.
- Added the XmlCompletionProvider.OnSessionOpening virtual method, which allows for custom sorting/filtering of items before display.
- Fixed an issue with selecting content of BookPage in Visual Studio 2010 designer.
- Combined the WPF Studio evaluation and full release installers into a single download with an option for which release mode to install.
- Added the IDocumentReference.Description, ImageSourceLarge, and ImageSourceSmall properties.
- Updated designer support for PopupButton to allow PopupContent and PopupMenu to be expanded in Blend Objects and Timeline window.
- Updated AnimatedExpanderDecorator to only use storyboard when the duration is non-zero.
Actipro Software Support