Posted 9 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
New versions of all WinForms and ASP.NET products are now available, that include a WinUICore update. Changes/enhancements include:
- Added a free Ruby dynamic language definition.
- Updated IntelliPrompt parameter info to not hide when scrolling horizontally.
- Fixed a bug introduced recently where the EditorView.Indent method wouldn't work if the caret was at the start of a line and there was no selection.
- Fixed a bug with redo and the setting of the document's Modified flag.
- Fixed a bug where regex replacement patterns weren't using the backslash character as an escape.
- Fixed a bug where quick info could show over the wrong view when hovering over vertically-split views.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Updated C# IntelliPrompt to work on implicitly-typed variables in a foreach statement.
- Updated IntelliPrompt for type members of delegate types.
- Improved IntelliPrompt for generic method calls.
- Changed how C# 'if' statements are constructed to avoid a possible stack overflow exception that could incorrectly be thrown by .NET in a certain scenario.
- Updated C# smart indent logic.
- Improved VB IntelliPrompt for a couple scenarios.
- Updated the assembly loading code to ignore .resources files that are now requested by .NET 4 and can cause first-chance FileNotFoundExceptions.
Web Languages Add-on
- Added major improvements for supporting xs:any with IntelliPrompt.
- Made numerous internal object model refinements and updates to IntelliPrompt.
- Tweaked accelerator handling code.
Actipro Software Support