Posted 9 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF Studio maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Added support for DockingWindow ContentTemplate and ContentTemplateSelector properties.
- Updated document dragging preview to only show floating preview rectangle if DocumentWindows can be rafted.
- Fixed issue with docking windows still being able to be dropped in the tabbed MDI area even when CanBecomeDocument is set to false.
- Fixed issue with docking a single tool window in the tabbed MDI area raising an exception.
- Fixed issue restoring layout of floating windows when they are closed.
- Fixed issue with dragging rafting windows that are not owned by the main window when the main window is minimized.
- Fixed issue with HorizontalOffset and VerticalOffset of ZoomDecorator not being properly coerced.
- Updated code to stretch value column when horizontal scrolling is enabled.
- Added option to specify whether the sub-items of a collapsed item should be measured/arranged.
- Fixed issue with columns getting clipped when resizing PropertyGrid.
- Fixed issue with nested sub-categories being duplicated.
- Fixed issue with auto-sizing columns when horizontal scrolling is enabled.
- Made several minor updates (one involving ScrollViewer layout on Backstage) to ensure Ribbon meets all of the newly-updated Microsoft Ribbon specifications for Office 2010 styles.
- Made a couple minor tweaks to styles.
- Fixed a bug with focus when exiting key tip mode with Backstage open.
- Added the QuickInfoProviderKeys class, which contains the keys for the built-in quick info providers.
- Added a new QuickStart to show watermark rendering in the text area.
- Added a DefaultAstNode class that implements IAstNode and can be created within custom ITreeConstructionNode implementations.
- Updated IntelliPrompt completion list description tips to move when the completion list width changes due to auto-shrink.
- Updated the context menu so Shift+F10 will show it next to the caret if the caret is visible.
- Fixed a bug where the horizontal scrollbar might not properly update when resizing horizontally or activating a vertical split.
- Fixed a bug where inactive views might scroll to where edits were made in other views.
- Fixed a bug where the document AutoCharacterCasing property wasn't working.
- Fixed a bug where hit testing might not produce correct results when the editor is scrolled horizontally.
- Updated the Language Designer to output .g in the filenames of generated C#/VB files to designate them as generated.
Web Languages Add-on
- Updated the attribute completion list so that typing a '=' character will work properly.
Actipro Software Support