Posted 13 years ago by CodyVanZant
I've had a reoccurring problem with the License information being lost. When I add new classes to my set-up, like a Grammar or an Outliner, the next time I build it tries to show the pop-up again. I've had to uninstall and reinstall everything like 5 times now. This can't be right.

Comments (2)

Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Cody,

That doesn't sound right, one thing to try is to make sure you only have licenses.licx entries in your project for the Actipro products you actually own licenses for. For instance I believe your company has WPF Studio licenses, but the SyntaxEditor Web Languages Add-on isn't covered under that. It's sold separately so make sure you don't include the line for that product in the licenses.licx.

If that doesn't help, please write our support address and we can work privately with you to figure it out.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 13 years ago by CodyVanZant
I'm not sure what happened but I manually put the license entries into my license file and it works now. They were not there. I only had entries for other tools.
The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.