Converting from 2009.2 to 2010.2

Wizard for WPF Forum

Posted 13 years ago by Mike Ackerman
I'm attempting to convert my application from .NET 3.5 to .NET 4.0. In doing so I've upgraded my wizard to the latest version and am now getting an error at compile time:

"Cannot add content to object of type 'ActiproSoftware.Windows.Controls.Wizard.Wizard'"

My code is:

<wizard:Wizard x:Name="Wizard" BackButtonVisible="False" NextButtonVisible="False" HelpButtonVisible="False"
FinishButtonVisible="False" CancelButtonVisible="False" SelectedPageChanged="Wizard_SelectedPageChanged"
NavigationCommandsEnabled="False" Focusable="False" PageSequenceType="Stack"
BackwardProgressTransitionDuration="0:0:0.1" ForwardProgressTransitionDuration="0:0:0.1" TransitionDefaultDirection="Forward" >

<wizard:WizardPage x:Name="BlankPage" Focusable="False" />

</wizard:Wizard>

And the error occurs on the line where I add the WizardPage.
I've changed my project assembly to point to .NET Framework 4.0 and added the new CodeSigned assembly references to my solution.

Any ideas?

Comments (1)

Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Mike,

That code you pasted looks valid and there shouldn't really be any major differences in Wizard between 2009.2 and 2010.2.

If you'd like us to look into it further, please email us a simple sample project that shows the issue. Don't include any .exe files in your ZIP and rename the .zip file so it doesn't get spam blocked.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 2 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.