Exception help

Editors for WPF Forum

Posted 13 years ago by Jonathan Reis
I'm getting the following exception when I drop a datetimepicker on my form. Other actipro controls seem to be ok:

{"Provide value on 'System.Windows.Markup.StaticResourceHolder' threw an exception."}
Inner: {"Cannot find resource named 'TargetType=ActiproSoftware.Windows.Controls.PopupButton ID=PopupButtonAeroNormalColorStyle'. Resource names are case sensitive."}

Any pointers appreciated.

BaseUri: {pack://application:,,,/ActiproSoftware.Editors.Wpf351;component/Themes/Editors/Controls/PopupButton/AeroNormalColor.xaml}

Comments (1)

Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Jonathan,

I'm assuming you mean DateTimeEditBox from our Editors for WPF product, as the DateTimePicker is a deprecated control in our shared library. We haven't had any reports of problems using DateTimeEditBox like you describe. Please make sure you are referencing both ActiproSoftware.Editors.Wpf351 and ActiproSoftware.Shared.Wpf351, as the PopupButtonAeroNormalColorStyle is defined in the Shared assembly.

If that doesn't help please put together a small sample project that reproduces the issue and email it over to our support address. Once we have that we can take a closer look.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.