HighlightingStyle with a border?

SyntaxEditor for WPF Forum

Posted 13 years ago by Rick Fleuren
Version: 10.2.0533
Is it possible to have a HighlightingStyle with a border, like the Selection has a style with a BorderBrush?

The reason for asking is that we have adjacent and inner HighlightingStyles with a background brush of the same type, and its kinda hard to distinguish the different styles this way. A border might give more insight how the different ranges interact.

Thanks in advance,

Rick

[Modified at 01/25/2011 10:12 AM]

Comments (3)

Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Rick,

Sorry but at this time we don't yet support borders on highlighting styles. I've written down this request on our TODO list.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 12 years ago by Tino Schnerwitzki
Hi,

i have the opposite problem: i always get borders if i use highlighting style.
Please take a look at the screenshot:

Depending on the type of a token i apply a highlightingStyle.
The style is defined like this:

HightlightingStyle style = new HightlightingStyle(new SolidColorBrush(Color.FromArgb(255,0,0,0)),
new SolidColorBrush(Color.FromArgb(255,206,215,226)),
true,null,HightlightingStyleLineStyle.Default);

To show the problem i set the background of the syntaxeditor to an extreme contrast (green).
It seems that the background shine through!?

Any ideas to avoid this?

Thank in advance.
Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Tino,

That isn't a border, that appears to be something with anti-aliasing where the background's outer edge is drawn. If you'd like to send us your sample that shows this, we can try to debug and eliminate it. Please rename any .zip file extensions so they don't get spam blocked.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 1 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.