Off LED aren't dark enough, or on LED not brillant enough

Gauge for WPF Forum

Posted 13 years ago by 7Alpha7
Version: 11.1.0540
Hi,

it's a bit difficult to see the difference between an off state LED and an on state LED. I think the LED does not flash enough when it's in on state. In a screen with many different controls and gauges, a LED passing in on state is not noticed at all.

I would like the LED to be more brillant. And I would like also the off state to be dark, almost black, and not of the same colour than the LED light but just a bit less brillant. My users will use the gauges outdoor, I'd like them to be aware of LED state changes.

Well, I think you missed it with that :) !

[Modified at 02/04/2011 01:17 PM]

[Modified at 02/04/2011 01:18 PM]

Comments (2)

Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hello,

The Led control has several options to achieve the look you desire. You can play around with the various settings using the Led Light QuickStart in our Sample Browser.

For example, you can can set the LedForegroundBrush to Red, LedBackgroundBrush to Black, LedOnOpacity to 1.0 and LedOffOpacity to 0.2. That will get you a full red light when on, and a near black light when off.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 13 years ago by 7Alpha7
If so I apologize. I had not seen yet the properties you're talking about. I have to say I have much more design troubles to solve apart that. I might no have looked well at the samples.
The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.