Gauge ranges label : need not integer values

Gauge for WPF Forum

Posted 13 years ago by 7Alpha7
Version: 11.1.0541
Platform: .NET 4.0
Environment: Windows 7 (32-bit)
Hello,

I have a linear gauge. Say I want to bind it to a length measured in meters. The maximum is 1.2 meters and the minimum is zero. If I choose 0,2 as majorInterval and 0,05 as minor interval the tick marks are ok but the labels are either 0 or 1. I would expect to see the labels display not integer values according to the maximum - minimum and the intervals.

Or did I miss something ?

Of course I could change the unit from meter to cm but it's not what is expected. The values should be displayed in meters.

[Modified at 02/24/2011 05:21 PM]

[Modified at 02/24/2011 05:21 PM]

Comments (4)

Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hello,

You would need to set the RoundMode to None and may need to tweak the TextFormat to only show 1 decimal place after the '.'. The TextFormat follows the rules for formatting Numeric values in .NET.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 13 years ago by 7Alpha7
Ok, thank you I'll try that. It's true it appeared to me a bit strange that you would not have thought about it !

[Modified at 02/24/2011 05:23 PM]
Posted 7 years ago by Manny Setegn

I was having a very similar problem and couldn't find the RoundMode Property anywhere? Could you point me in the right direction?

Posted 7 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Manny,

It's on LinearTickLabelBase and CircularTickLabelBase so classes like LinearTickLabel* and CircularTickLabel* have it.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.