Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF Studio maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Updated the BarCode control's default Padding.
- Added support for dragging the selected ToolWindow from auto-hide state.
- Added support for live dragging of splitters when using Interop content.
- Fixed issue with lazy layout data not being applied to windows opened in the WindowRegistered event.
- Fixed unhandled exception when using nested DockSites and moving a document to the next/previous MDI container.
- Fixed issue with floating point addition/subtraction with tick labels in CircularGauge and LinearGauge.
- Fixed potential issue with Led automation peer passing non-string value in changed event.
- Fixed divide by zero exception in ZoomContentControl when SystemParameters.WheelScrollLines is zero.
- Fixed issue with using ItemTemplateSelector in Breadcrumb.
- Added new Sort w/ Custom Attribute QuickStart which shows how to sort categories and properties based on statically defined attributes.
- Fixed issue with accessing DispatcherObject collection properties from a separate thread.
- Updated code so that RibbonWindow can be used in full-trust XBAPs.
- Updated buttons to show their InputGestureText in screen tips, if specified.
- Updated popup manager code when dealing with loss of mouse capture.
- Fixed a bug in XBAPs where the 'orb'-style application button's vertical location was incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where screen tips on popup menus might not always show correctly.
- Updated caret move code when there is a selection.
- Updated code in the language definition loading and LL(*) Parser Framework to work around a security issue that could sometimes occur in .NET 4.0 XBAPs.
- Updated logic so that when in a ScrollViewer and clicking in the editor to focus it, only the caret's location is brought into view instead of the entire control.
- Updated code for moving the caret around intra-text spacers.
- Fixed a bug where intra-text adornments on word-wrapped lines may offset classification tagged regions incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where swapping languages may not auto-collapse default collapsed outlining nodes in a certain scenario.
- Fixed a bug where swapping a document within a SyntaxEditor in a certain scenario may cause an exception in the collapsed region manager code.
- Fixed a bug where double-clicking on a completion list scrollbar would commit the session.
LL(*) Parser Framework
- Added the LLParserBase.InitializeParserState method that can be used to initialize the IParserState.CustomData property from an IParseRequest's data, right before parsing starts.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Fixed a bug in the VB grammar where empty lines generated syntax errors when StatementList was used as the root non-terminal.
Web Languages Add-on
- Added the IXmlSchemaResolver.DefaultNamespacePrefixMappings property which allows for xmlns-style namespace declarations to be made without the need for xmlns attributes in the root element.
- Fixed a bug where xmlns attributes may be incorrectly inserted from a completion list when there are multiple namespaces in use.
- Fixed a bug where namespace prefixes weren't properly being inserted from a completion list for global attributes.
- Fixed issue with TransitionPresenter content not being reloaded after theme change.
- Fixed issue with ConditionalConverter returning incorrect value when used in MultiBinding.
Actipro Software Support