INotifyCollectionChanged warning after upgrading

Grids for WPF Forum

Posted 13 years ago by KC
Version: 11.1.0542
I recently upgraded my WPF PropertyGrid to 11.1.542 and now when I set the SelectedObject on one of my propertygrids i do not get the Properties (or anything) displayed in the grid. If I step into the line where I set the selectedobject... it is being set and the selectedobject does equal my class (when I look at it in the VS debugger). I did not change any of this code after upgrading... This was previously working fine.

The other thing is that I do now get a warning in the VS Immediate window while running my project:

System.Windows.Data Warning: 53 : Collection of type 'System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[[System.String, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089],[System.String, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]]' has been changed without raising a CollectionChanged event. Support for this is incomplete and inconsistent, and will be removed completely in a future version of WPF. Consider either (a) implementing INotifyCollectionChanged, or (b) avoiding changes to this type of collection.

I have never seen that before, and it seems to come soon after i set the selectedobject. Any ideas?

Comments (1)

Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi KC,

We haven't had any reports of problems like you are experiencing. If you can please put together a small sample project and email it over to our support address, then we can take a closer look.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.