Intelliprompt Quick Info

SyntaxEditor for WPF Forum

Posted 13 years ago by Mick George - Senior Software Engineer, CNC Software, LLC
Version: 11.1.0542
Platform: .NET 4.0
Environment: Windows 7 (64-bit)
I think I may have stumbled upon a bug with your Intelliprompt Quick Info provider. You can replicate the issue using your GettingStarted09 quick start.

Steps to reproduce.

1. Run the quick start #9 Intelliprompt Quick Info
    2. Mouse over the word Increment contained in the function IncrementAndMultiply(x, y) and the popup will appear.
    3. While the popup is visible ALT+TAB to another open application and select it, the tooltip is still visible as it overlays the active (current) application.

Comments (1)

Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Mick,

We can add a TODO item for the future to possibly look into attaching to a container Window to watch for deactivation. I believe our code hides it when focus moves but Alt+Tab doesn't trigger a focus move notification in WPF.

In the meantime though, you can handle your Window's deactivate event and call editor.IntelliPrompt.CloseAllSessions(); That should close anything that is open.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.