Posted 13 years ago by Robert Croshere
Version: 11.1.0110
Hi,

I want to use the PopupButton in an application, where all other buttons in the application are themed using the shared themes. However, applying the ToolBarButtonSmallStyle to the button will loose the arrow. Of course I can add the arrow manually (in many places where the popup is used), but I think the PopupButton control should support this natively, perhaps using a new style specific for the PopupButton.

Regards,
Robert Croshere

Comments (5)

Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Robert,

We've added ToolBar styles and support for the PopupButton. This will be included in the next maintenance release.

Actipro Software Support

Great, thanks!
Has this been included in version 2011.1 build 0113? I couldn't get it to work correctly using "ToolBarButtonSmallStyle". Or should I use another style that isn't documented?
Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Robert,

You can use ToolBarPopupButtonLargeStyle or ToolBarPopupButtonSmallStyle, but if you are adding a shared:PopupButton to our ToolBar control it should be automatically assigned the appropriate style.

I've corrected our documentation to include the styles listed above as well.

Actipro Software Support

Thanks,

Got it working now!

Regards,
Robert
The latest build of this product (v18.1 build 0233) was released 4 years ago, which was after the last post in this thread.