Problem with AnimatedDockPanel

Views for WPF Forum

Posted 13 years ago by Krzysiek
Version: 11.1.0542
Hello,
I've tried to do nearly same thing like U do in Ur SampleBrowser, but when I've tried to do
ListBoxItem from Common folder i get this error:

"Error 1 'NewGaugeListBoxItem' ControlTemplate TargetType does not match templated type 'ListBoxItem'. "

Ive done everything like U:
+ ListBoxItem, which have button not Ur ProductIcon
+ Different View, where I have AnimatedDockPanel
+ I'm adding everything like U: I have Add Button, where I'm creating new ListBoxItem

When I start my App, I can get new Items, but I cannot see popups with change docking. :(

Got any idea what have I done wrong?

Chris

Comments (2)

Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Chris,

Sorry, it would be impossible to tell without a small sample project that we can compile/run. If you can please put together a small sample project that reproduces your issue and email it over then we can take a closer look. Be sure to remove any executables or change the extension of the zip file to ensure it gets past our email filters.

We don't define NewGaugeListBoxItem anywhere in our SampleBrowser, so that is probably your issue.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 13 years ago by Krzysiek
Hi Mr Actipro Software Support :)
I'll send U a project with my implementation of my issue. I've just made my own ListBoxItem, because U put Ur Actipro Icons, and I wanted to put some gauges and buttons, docking and floating works, but popouts never initialize.

Regards,
Chris
The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.