Posted 9 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Silverlight Studio maintenance release is now available. The SyntaxEditor .NET Languages Add-on adds automated IntelliPrompt quick info and completion lists.
Detailed Update List
- Added AllowLowercase option to QrCodeSymbology.
- Added a new adornments QuickStart that shows how to add color preview adornments to a language.
- Added the IAstNode.Parent property, and updated the LL(*) Parser Framework to automatically recursively assign it on an AST following parsing completion.
- Added the IAstNode.Id property, IAstNodeIdProvider interface, and AstNodeIdProviderBase class.
- Updated the Language Designer to support code generation of AST node ID values.
- Added the ICodeDocumentPropertyChangeEventSink language service, that allows a language to be notified when attached document properties, such as ParseData or FileName, are changed.
- Added the IQuickInfoSession.MaxWidth and ICompletionSession.DescriptionTipMaxWidth properties.
- Added ITextSnapshotReader.GoToNextToken and GoToPreviousToken method overloads that accept predicates.
- Updated the ITextDocument.SaveFile method overloads that take a path to set IsModified to false if the path is the same as the document's FileName.
- Updated how the horizontal scrollbar maximum is determined.
- Updated the Language Designer's code generation of dynamic lexers to use the token and lexical state ID classes for ID values instead of constants.
- Updated popup placement to prevent it from being shown offscreen.
- Updated the IntelliPrompt completion list to not overwrite text when the caret is at the start of a word.
- Fixed a Language Designer bug where token and lexical state ID values for programmatic lexers weren't serializing to .langproj files correctly.
- Fixed an operator comparison bug in the Language Designer's code generation of VB token ID classes.
- Fixed a bug in the RTF text exporter.
- Added a ClassificationType.Equals override that returns true if its key matches another IClassificationType's Key.
- BREAK: Updated the IServiceLocator interface to have its non-generic methods keyed off of object instead of Type, allowing for more flexibility.
- BREAK: Updated the ICodeDocument.ParseDataChanged event to use EventHandler<ParseDataPropertyChangedEventArgs>.
- BREAK: Updated the ITextDocument.FileNameChanged event to use EventHandler<StringPropertyChangedEventArgs>.
- Updated code that restores view selection state.
- Fixed a bug where a SyntaxEditor in a DataForm could throw an exception.
- Fixed a bug where an exception could be thrown when pressing the Up key in an auto-shrink completion list.
- Fixed a bug where pressing down on an auto-shrink completion list might not correctly select the next item.
- Fixed a bug where style backgrounds may not have the correct end bounds.
- Updated add-on licensing mechanism.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Added automated IntelliPrompt completion lists and quick info (will be improved further in future builds).
- Added object models to support reflection, context-building, and resolution of .NET types and members.
- Added and updated samples to show new IntelliPrompt features.
- Made numerous minor tweaks to the parser grammars.
- Added new Album Viewer demo which leverages FanPanel.
- Added ToolBar styles and support for PopupButton.
- Added HorizontalOffset and VerticalOffset properties to ContextMenu.
- Changed the Rating ItemCount property to a dependency property.
- Updated FontsEx to only calculate font baselines on-demand for a specific font instance.
Actipro Software Support