Posted 10 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new SyntaxEditor for WinForms maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Added the IntelliPromptQuickInfo.UpdateMarkupText method, which allows for updating the markup of an already-visible tip.
- Updated code snippets to auto-indent any selected text that is surrounded.
- Fixed a bug where find whole word might not work properly when dealing with Unicode letters.
- Fixed a bug where the preview text for undo/redo items might get lost after numerous undo/redo operations.
- Updated the SimpleSyntaxLanguage in the samples to show handling of overloads in parameter info.
- Updated the XML language definition to support !DOCTYPE internal subsets.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Fixed a bug where the AssemblyCodeRepository could throw an exception when loading assemblies that didn't have a valid location.
Web Languages Add-on
- Updated the lexer and grammar to support !DOCTYPE internal subsets.
- Added the XmlSchemaResolver.CreateValidationXmlReaderSettings that can be overridden to further customize the XmlReaderSettings used during validation.
Actipro Software Support