Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF Studio maintenance release is now available. This build focuses on major new updates to SyntaxEditor and its add-ons, as well as to Docking/MDI. Updates include:
- Fixed issue with generating QR codes with version 8 and 16.
- BREAK: Added option to enable/disable live splitting of docking windows, which used to toggle automatically based on UseHostedAutoHidePopups.
- Updated tab overflow behavior to scroll selected window into view when it receives the keyboard focus.
- Added new option to allow rafting windows to be maximized when their title bar is double-clicked.
- Optimized various methods to help improve overall UI performance.
- Updated code to prefer nested and linked DockSites over the outer DockSite to allow windows to be moved to nested DockSites.
- Added new option to automatically wrap DocumentItemsSource and ToolItemsSource items with a ContentControl in order to preserve visuals as when changing selected tab.
- Fixed issue with tracks not being removed when document/tool window was explicitly removed from DockSite.
- Fixed issue with using nested standard MDI host in floating windows.
- Fixed issue with splitters when using non-hosted auto-hide popups.
- Fixed issue with resizing splitters when using right-to-left flow direction.
- Fixed issue with using animated background brushes with auto-hidden ToolWindows.
- Fixed issue with unhandled exception when trying to manually set selection of DockingWindowContainer in certain scenarios.
- Fixed issue with adornment windows (i.e. dockguides, autohide popups) showing up in taskbar.
- Fixed issue with docking floating tool windows in an empty DockSite.
- Fixed issue with serializing the layout of closed windows that were previously floating.
- Fixed null reference exception when closing tool windows during serialization in certain scenarios.
- Fixed issue with accessing buttons in the title bar of tool and document containers using UI automation.
- Fixed issue with MonthCalendar stealing focus when using view reset feature.
- Added the Ribbon.KeyTipModeShortcuts property, which allows control for which keys toggle key tip mode.
- Made several tweaks to the RibbonWindow template.
- Updated the button tracking code when used in menu items.
- Updated how the KeyTipService handles key tips for external controls.
- Updated menu item mnemonic recognition when a TextBox or ComboBox has focus.
- Updated the XML language definition to support !DOCTYPE internal subsets.
- Added a SyntaxEditor.IsDefaultContextMenuEnabled property that can be set to false to disable the default context menu.
- Added a SyntaxEditor.CreateDefaultContextMenu method that can be overridden to customize the default context menu.
- Added the IAstNode.FindDescendantNode method that recursively locates a descendant node containing an offset.
- Updated the print preview window's context menu to exclude some items.
- Fixed a bug in the incremental automatic outlining node update logic.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Documents no longer need a filename set to get automated IntelliPrompt working, making it easier to get started.
- Added XML comment summary documentation into quick info tips when available.
- Added new IDocumentationCommentAutoCompleter service that auto-generates stub XML documentation comments when starting to type them for a type or method, can auto-complete end tags, and inserts continuation delimiters on the next line when pressing Enter.
- Added completion list for documentation comment tags.
- Added keywords into completion list.
- Added context locations that can narrow down the list of items presented in a completion list.
- Improved resolver capabilities (generic method type inference, implicit variables in foreach, lambda expression parameters, anonymous method parameters).
- Added the CanShowOnTypedWordStart property to the CSharpCompletionProvider and VBCompletionProvider classes, which allows completion list auto-show when starting to type words in certain scenarios.
- Added automatic outlining for region proprocessor directive and documentation comment blocks.
- Added a DocumentationComment property to the AST TypeDeclaration and TypeMemberDeclaration classes, and updated the parsers to set the property when documentation comments are found.
- Updated the binary assembly loading code's probing logic.
- Added the IAssembly.Documentation property that can be set to an IAssemblyDocumentation instance to provide documentation comments for the assembly's types/members. FileBasedAssemblyRepository is the default implementation that is used when security permits.
- Added the IDotNetParseData interface and related DotNetParseData implementation class to allow for future extensibility.
- Improved infrastructure to better support access from multiple threads.
- Fixed a bug where completion lists could show in comments and preprocessor directives.
Web Languages Add-on
- Added functionality to the default XmlValidator to validate against DTDs if the new XmlValidator.Mode property is set to an appropriate option.
- Added the XmlValidator.DtdPath property, which optionally allows for setting the folder path that contains DTD-referenced files.
- Updated the lexer and grammar to support !DOCTYPE internal subsets.
- BREAK: Updated the IXmlValidator.Validate method to accept an additional IAstNode parameter.
- Fixed issue with TransitionPresenter causing exception due to content already being logically parented in certain scenarios.
Actipro Software Support