Toolwindow Resize Issue

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 13 years ago by Bret Naughton
Version: 11.1.0543
Hi,

I have my application working correctly where I programmatically add toolwindows to a docksite, and allow the user to change toolwindow positions/sizes etc.

This all works fine. However what I have found since I upgraded to 542 from 543, is that if for example I have 2 toolwindows in 1 docksite docked next to each other (the toolwindows always fill the maximum space), I can resize successfully once by dragging the common shared border, but resizing on successive occasions is not possible - what happens is that when the screen icon pointer is on the joined borders to resize the toolwindows, the icon does not change to the resize icon, and therefore I am unable to resize.

However what I have discovered is that if I move the screen cursor to the original position of the shared toolwindow border before the original resize, I can then resize from that position. Almost looks like the position is offset, so it thinks the shared border is still in the old position.

Bret

Comments (1)

Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Bret,

Thanks for reporting this issue, which has already been fixed for the next maintenance release.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 1 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.