How can I get the location and size of intellisense list?

SyntaxEditor for WPF Forum

Posted 13 years ago by Peter Luo - AIMNEXT
Version: 11.1.0545
Hi,

I did the parameter info by myself, but when my parameter info is displaying, and then open the CompletionSession, the intelligent sense list will cover the parameter info.

Can I get the bounds(location and size) of the intelligent sense list?
If can not, is there any way to resolve this problem?

I known you are working on the implementation of IntelliPrompt parameter info, but our application will release next week, so I did this feature by myself.

Thank you very much.

[Modified at 08/15/2011 04:04 AM]

Comments (1)

Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Peter,

Yes we have completed IntelliPrompt parameter info for our upcoming 2011.2 version, but it won't be out for several weeks yet.

The issue you describe is something we ran into as well, and we added a Bounds property to all IntelliPrompt sessions where the Bounds property indicates the popup's bounds relative to the view.

Unfortunately we don't expose the Popup so what you'd probably have to do as a workaround is override CompletionSession.CreatePopupContent and cache the result value in your implementation. Then when you need to get bounds, if the session is open, look at that control's ancestor Popup and determine its bounds.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.