Is there a Dual mode for GradientBrushSlider?

Editors for WPF Forum

Posted 13 years ago by Greg Shaffer
Version: 11.1.0545
I didn't see a forum for the Shared Library so I apologize if this is the wrong forum.

Does your GradientBrushSlider support a "dual mode" where you can adjust two values in the same slider?

Thanks,
Greg

Comments (3)

Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Greg,

I don't understand what you mean by dual mode. You can move any of the thumbs on the GradientBrushSlider to adjust their offsets. You can even add/remove stops by clicking on the slider or dragging the thumb down, respectively.

Do you want two thumbs at the same offset to move as a single unit? If so, then no that is not currently supported.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 13 years ago by Greg Shaffer
We want two thumbs that are data bound to two different values. One thumb is used to represent a lower threshold in our system and the second thumb would be used to represent the upper threshold.

Then clicking in between the two thumbs and dragging the mouse would move both thumbs at the same time.

I have an example of this implementation but you'd probably want me to send it directly for certain reasons. Send me an email with instructions if want to see what I'm talking about.

Thanks,
Greg
Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Greg,

I think I understand, but unfortunately that's not supported either.

If you'd like to email the screenshots to our support address we can take a look. We'd obviously have to weigh such a feature's value to other customers.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 1 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.