Posted 13 years ago by Robert Croshere
Version: 11.1.0113
Hi,

When a PopupButton in placed in a ChildWindow, the PopupMenu appears in the upper lefthand corner of the browser, regardless of where the PopupButton is located. Is there a fix or workaround for this?

Regards,
Robert Croshere

Comments (4)

Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Robert,

Thanks for reporting this issue. We've corrected this for the next maintenance release.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 13 years ago by Robert Croshere
Great, Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago by Robert Croshere
Just downloaded the latest release (11.2.120.0) to try it out, but the menu still doesn't appear in the position it should. Intead of opening in the top-left corner, it now appears at a location that seems to be calculated by using the offset of the popupbutton to the topleft of the childwindow; however it doesn't seem to take the top and left position of the childwindow itself into account. So if I align my childwindow in the upperleft corner of the silverlight control, the menu is positioned correctly; if I move the childwindow, the popup keeps appearing at the same position, regardless of the location of the childwindow. Note that I am using a DevExpress childwindow, I haven't tried it out yet with a native SL childwindow.

Regards,
Robert
Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Robert,

Yeah, unfortunately we don't support third-party controls. We tested it with the native Silverlight ChildWindow and it seemed to work fine. If you are able to reproduce with the native Silverlight ChildWindo, please put together a small sample project that reproduces your issue and email it over then we can take a closer look. Be sure to remove any executables or change the extension of the zip file to ensure it gets past our email filters.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v18.1 build 0233) was released 4 years ago, which was after the last post in this thread.