Implementing indenting for C#-like code

SyntaxEditor .NET Languages Add-on for WPF Forum

Posted 13 years ago by Craig - Varigence, Inc.
Version: 11.1.0544
I'm working on writing an indent provider for a C#-like language. Do you have:

1. Indent provider code available in the .net languages source code that I could look at? I have the blueprint license but I couldn't find any indent logic in there.
2. A way to call the C# indent provider from a public method so I could pass it a snapshot and it would return the indent?

Thanks,

-Craig

Comments (4)

Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Craig,

Sorry but we haven't implemented the C# indent provider just yet in WPF. It's one of the top TODO items for after the first 2011.2 build.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 12 years ago by Jonathan Reis
Any update on how close to the top this is? I can see that you have a custom example in your samples, but if this will be out "soon"...

Thanks
Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Jonathan,

Due to the massive updates for Themes, 2011.2 took longer to get done than we expected. There is no update yet on this. It is a higher priority item for WPF however we need to tackle some other projects outside of WPF next that were previously postponed for the recent WPF updates. I'm sure we'll be doing blog posts on new SyntaxEditor functionality as it is worked on, so watch our blog.

Actipro Software Support

Answer - Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi,

I wanted to let you know that today's WPF and Silverlight controls v2013.1 releases have added text formatting for C# and VB to SyntaxEditor's .NET Languages Add-on. Please see our blog for details:

http://blog.actiprosoftware.com/post.aspx?id=98fc387d-0ede-4f49-9dc2-bf78a880c87d

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.