Change to NativeComboBoxStyle for DataGrid

Editors for WPF Forum

Posted 12 years ago by Phil Devaney - Senior Software Engineer, Serck Controls Ltd
Version: 11.1.0545
I've been trying create a style based on the EditorsCommonDictionary.NativeComboBoxStyleKey style for use in a data grid (by setting DataGridComboBoxColumn.EditingElementStyle).

This should be a simple style, with setters for Padding, BorderThickness & FocusVisualStyle, but unfortunately, the control template doesn't respect the BorderThickness setter, so I have had to duplicate the entire control template in my style.

Would it be possible to add a BorderThickness="{TemplateBinding BorderThickness}" attribute to the ToggleButton element? Note I have only checked this for the NativeComboBoxStyleOfficeGenericKey style, and only for the standard template, not when IsEditable=True, but I imagine similar changes would be needed for the other themes.

Phil

Comments (1)

Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Phil,

We are wrapping up our next release which includes theme support for the native WPF controls, including ComboBox. This does support the BorderThickness, as you'd expect.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.