Creating NullableUInt32Editor for property grid

Grids for WPF Forum

Posted 12 years ago by Tony Juricic
Version: 11.1.0545
Hello,

I am unable to come up with the implementation of a nullable uint editor that would look and behave similarly to Int32EditBox.

Using Int32EditBox for data template causes Int32 to Nullable<UInt32> cast exception. This was an attempt to follow your sample for adding custom editors to property grid which uses existing edit box for a data template.

I tried to create my own PropertyEditor, along the lines of your Social Security Number sample custom editor, but I don't know how to integrate it into property grid.

I am using SelectedObject on property grid and I have ICustomTypeDescriptor for my object properties, principally to modify DisplayName, since I can't annotate the actual data type with attributes.

Comments (1)

Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Tony,

If you can send over a small sample project with what you have we can take a look. Be sure to remove any executables or change the extension of the zip file to ensure it gets past our email filters.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 21 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.