Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF Studio maintenance release is now available. This build fixes a couple WPF/WinForms interop issues introduced in the previous build, adds anonymous type support in the .NET Languages Add-on, and makes several other minor tweaks.
- Added WindowStateChanged event to DockSite, which is raised after the state of a docking window is changed.
- Fixed issue with hosting Interop content in floating windows.
- Fixed issue with tool windows resizing automatically when unpinning and pinning window.
- Fixed issue with container styles producing data binding errors.
- Updated Int32EditBox and Int32RectEditBox to restrict length of input based on maximum value when using leading zeros.
- Exposed hint properties on MaskedTextBox, TextBox, and PasswordBox to make them easier to find and set.
- Updated RibbonWindow so that right-clicks in the glass extension area will also show a system menu.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous build where the orb application button wasn't showing its menu properly.
- Fixed a bug where digits used as key tip access text on menu items may not work.
- Fixed a bug where the RequestNavigate event may not fire on IntelliPrompt popups when links were clicked.
- Updated the XML and XAML language projects to properly allow Unicode characters in element/attribute names. Also updated the Web Languages Add-on.
- Updated the keyboard tab logic.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Added resolver and IntelliPrompt support for anonymous types.
- Improved the context factory.
- Fixed issue with using new theme manager in WinForms application.
Actipro Software Support