Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new SyntaxEditor maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Added the IntelliPromptMemberList.RequiresExactMatch property which can be set to true to only do full matches when the item text exactly matches the typed text.
- Updated the replace all in selection code to properly respect block selection.
- Updated code that deletes line indicators on edits.
- Fixed a bug where doing a replace in search up mode where the find text is the same as the replace text didn't move to the previous match.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Added the AssemblyCodeRepository.UseReflectionOnlyLoad property which can be set to false to use non-reflection-only Assembly loads.
- Tweaked the resolution of explicitly-defined lambda expression parameters.
- Tweaked VB line continuation handling.
- Fixed a bug in the automated IntelliPrompt for child namespaces.
- Fixed a bug in the VB grammar where an exception could occur.
- Fixed a bug in the IntelliPrompt display of VB generic types.
- Fixed a bug in the VB semantic parser's error recovery.
Actipro Software Support