Int32EditBox as DataTemplate shift +tab not working

Editors for WPF Forum

Posted 7 years ago by Maria Brinas-Dobrowski
Version: 11.1.0545
We are using the Int32EditBox as part of our DataTemplate inside our listview.
Our user is very keyboard fanatic and the shift+tab is not going back to previous control.

If we use the windows control textbox, shift+tab works just fine but once we replace it with actipro Int32EditBox then it is not working.

Is there any properties I need to add to make it work?

[Modified at 12/13/2011 11:23 AM]

Comments (5)

Posted 7 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Maria,

I tried a quick test and Shift+Tab seems to properly move the focus to the previous control. If you can please put together a small sample project that reproduces your issue and email it over then we can take a closer look. Be sure to remove any executables or change the extension of the zip file to ensure it gets past our email filters.

Actipro Software Support

where should I send it?
Hi Maria,

You can send it to our support email.

Actipro Software Support

I sent the file to this email support@

[Modified at 12/15/2011 08:35 AM]
Hi Maria,

You set IsTabStop to true on the Int32EditBox, which you should not need to do. The Int32EditBox itself doesn't need to be a tab stop, as it uses inner controls which are tab stops/focusable. When the Int32EditBox receives focus, it will move to to the first focusable inner control. So performing a Shift+Tab from the inner control would try to move focus to Int32EditBox (since it's now a tab stop), which in turn just focuses the inner control again.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v2018.1 build 0675) was released 7 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.