Posted 19 years ago by Ashton - Developer, Schema Solutions LLC
I am having a somewhat random issue where the editor window will not redraw itself until I minimize the containing form and then maximize it or return it to normal.

It seems like the redraw of the window stops and for some reason only fixes itself after minimizing the containing form and then maximizing it again, at which point normal drawing seems to return.

I can't find a repeatable instance of it, but is there something that could cause the drawing to fail until the window is min/maxed?

I did notice it seem to happen one time when I hovered over an object that I would have shown a tooltip for, so could an error either showing the tooltip or an error in the tooltip text cause this?

Comments (1)

Posted 19 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hmmm... that's odd. Nobody has reported that sort of thing. The only thing I can think of is that somehow painting gets suspended. There are SuspendPainting and ResumePainting methods on any UIStudio. Perhaps an error is causing the resume not to fire. Please let us know if you can get steps (preferably in our sample project) to reproduce it so that we can debug it and get it resolved.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.