IntelliPromptInfoTip usage

SyntaxEditor for Windows Forms Forum

Posted 19 years ago by Blaise
Are there any examples available showing how to use the IntelliPromptInfoTip class to provide tips showing parameter lists for function overides? (I did not see this in the sample app)

Thanks

Comments (3)

Posted 19 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi there... yes, in the sample project's MainForm, look at the "editor_KeyTyping" method. That shows an overload of the Invalidate() method.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 19 years ago by Blaise
Ah yes, I see. Thanks.

Are there any helper functions that use reflection to populate the InfoTip.Info collection, like AddReflectionForTypeMembers and AddReflectionForAssemblyNamespacesAndTypes do for a member list?

I imagine I can roll my own, but I won't bother trying if you guys already have.

Thanks ...
Posted 19 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
We don't have anything for info tips yet because those would be language-specific things. We are trying to keep everything in the core SyntaxEditor assembly to be language-independent.

However we are currently working on language-specific add-ons for the future that can support that sort of thing.

[Modified at 06/01/2005 03:39 PM]

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.