Change background color of a StatusBarLabelPanel

Docking/MDI for Windows Forms Forum

Posted 18 years ago by Keith Hill
I don't see a BackColor property (although there is a ForeColor property). How can you do this?

Comments (2)

Posted 18 years ago by Keith Hill
Nevermind, Reflector to the rescue. It is too bad the help is in such poor shape. I get a number of "Topics not found" and the link to BackgroundFill is broken (goes nowhere). If you guys are using NDoc take a look at the Innovasys Help Lite/DocumentX product or Microsoft's new Sandcastle product.
Posted 18 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Keith,

We use an internal tool to build our help, similar to NDoc although we have a lot of extra features in it. Such as the ability to write other topics, design a TOC, and merge it with the class library documentation. It also uses SyntaxEditor to generate highlighted code.

We just fixed the topic not found problem when linking to framework classes. The fixes should appear in the next maintenance releases.

I hadn't heard of the Sandcastle product before. It looks promising. Perhaps we could somehow swap its engine into our documentation building application. Then have the best of both worlds. :)

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.